Friday, December 2, 2011

Two Buns Up

Today was a pony tail day, but I wanted something a little more exciting, and I remembered seeing this great tutorial from Happy Together, so I thought I'd try it out. Here are my results (keep in mind it's been in all day, and I've touched and bumped it a lot, so it's messier that when I started my day.)The front is pretty boring, as I don't have bangs, and didn't do a part.This is the view from the top, I like this view, but it's the most unseen.Here is the side view, super cute! Don't mind my fuzzy stragglers, it's a product of naturally frizzy hair.Here is the back straight on. A little messy, but it still looks cool.Here is another back view, but more top than bottom.
It is a super easy do, so head over to Happy Together and check out her tutorial.

0 comments: