Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In Loving Memory

Last Saturday Hubbys Grandfather passed into the next life. He was such a wonderful man, and a great example of what a father, and grandfather should be. Although I didn't know him for very long, I felt loved and accepted by him. He had a way about him, you knew where you stood with him, and he wasn't afraid to let you know it. I know that some day Hubby will be just like him. Fortunately Hubby and his older sister were able to go to his funeral this week. They said it was a beautiful service and they celebrated his life the way he lived it. Hubby and his male cousins were the pall bearers and the granddaughters also helped in the service. Hubby got to read a passage in the Bible (I'll update later). I missed being there and supporting them, but at least they got to go. They are such a wonderful family and he will truely be missed, but he left behind his strenghth in everyone he touched.
Here is his obituary.
We love you Grandpa, and I know we will see you again in the next life.

0 comments: