Monday, May 16, 2011

7 Wonderful Years!

This is a day late, but I wanted to spend time with Hubby and not on the computer.

We celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary yesterday.
We didn't do much yesterday, church, naps, played with the dog outside (because it was beautiful weather), and had some cake and ice cream (we watched, they ate) with the family upstairs, because they had a birthday yesterday too. On Saturday, Hubby took me out to Texas Road House. I {Heart} their rolls, but I did good, and got a salad. We are planning on hitting up the Temple this week. I did make sure to ask Hubby in the morning if he was feeling itchy at all. He assured me that he isn't. He is such a wonderful, loving, funny, kind man. He's been there for me whenever I need him. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.Here is to the next 7 years and beyond. I'm glad that I get to spend time and all eternity with him.

1 comments:

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

Yeah! Congrats! Sounds like a fun day.