Monday, March 7, 2011

Really!?!

We have some exciting news!



I know what you're thinking!



Are they going to have a baby?!?!




Well. . .




Not yet, but we are Moving Again!
I know everyone thinks we are crazy to move again, especially in such short amount of time. Hubby and his work colleges need to be in the same office and that isn't panning out in the way they hoped, so we are moving in with him and his family. Well, when I say moving in, I mean they have a finished 'mother-in-law' basement and we are renting it from them. We are very excited because they are such a wonderful family and have some adorable kids, and they live right by an LDS Temple. No excuses not to visit frequently.
Hubby said that I don't have to lift anything. I told him I would help and pack the boxes we need to take with us. The nice thing about this move is that we don't have to get it all done in one day. We are going to do it piecemeal. We are taking the necessaries first, like: bedroom stuff, bathroom stuff, computers, and kitchen stuff. Anything like books, and storage can get moved as we have time.
We just have to laugh at ourselves for being nomads whenever we live in Utah. In the end I don't care where we live as long as we are together and happy.
So here is to {number} eleven!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Gak! I hate moving! (I also kinda like it.) Its a good time to purge, but I never get rid of enough stuff. I hope it goes well!

EmilyHerb18 said...

You guys are so crazy. But it sounds like it will be a good move. Good luck! Enjoy that temple. SO JEALOUS!