Friday, December 31, 2010

What A Year!

I can hardly believe that 2010 is almost over. Like everyone else in the world, I have been pondering over all the things that I have gotten done over the year, and all the things I wish I had gotten done over the year.
Here are some of the highlights:

On the Farm-
We have gone through-raised, butchered, lost, etc- so many chickens I don't even want to count.
We bought ducks and rabbits, and have really enjoyed their personalities.
Worked on our Gardening and Building Skills.
Had a hot, dry summer, and a cold, wet winter (thus far).
Personal Point of View-
I (Stephanie) turned the BIG 3-0-! And boy was it a hard one.
We got to visit Utah Family this summer, and even brought one home with us (for a short visit).
Worked on our Talents: Stephanie-Sewing, knitting/crocheting, general crafts, Brent-Electronics, Gardening.
Completed our Parenting classes, ALIVE! and fairly unscathed, but definitely knowing more about ourselves.
Arranged and rearranged furniture.
Learned more stuff, about different things.
Outside Influences-
Worked diligently in our Church callings, as best we could.
Made some lasting friendships.
Missed the family we didn't get to see.

As for things we didn't get done. I can only put those things on my to do list for next year, and hopefully with all the things we did get done, we can spend more time on the things we didn't.
I also want to add that I love our families dearly and miss them terrible, and are grateful to all the love and support that we get from across the country from all the ones we love. Have a Happy New Year!

0 comments: