Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

It's been 2 years since I started this blog! A lot has changed and happened, and right now there isn't enough time to write it all down. I'll post again this week (and add some pictures of Christmas decorations).
I just wanted to write a quick note to all the family and friends (the ones I know and the ones I don't) who read my blog and keep up on the crazy things we have going on. I want to say thanks for all your love and support, and the few comments that I get every once in a while. So I put to you this challenge. Write a comment on this post telling me what your favorite post has been over the last two years. I look forward to reading everyone's comments.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hmmm.... My favorite post? I like the pictures of your chickens growing up. My kids like to see the pictures of the animals, so I guess that's our favorites. I like them all.

EmilyHerb18 said...

My favorite post is probably this last october- because you posted pictures of your halloween costumes. They were so awesome. Love ya Steph!