Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crochet Much?

Things around here have been HOT! The weather is just so oppressing, that nobody wants to do anything, including me. However, I have been doing a bit of crocheting. I wanted to learn how to make baby beanies, and it went from there. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to.Here is a beanie with a flower. The crocheting started by my desire to make flowers, and went from there.A baby beanie for a friends' sister-in-law.An Alien to go to the same friends' sister-in-law. Last minute decision, made for inconsistent gift giving.On of the few flowers I've made. More to come. I put this one on a headband.An adorable Giraffe for a friends' little boy. He loves giraffes and I fell in love with the pattern.

I still have plenty of projects in the works. Check back to see the latest and greatest.

2 comments:

EmilyHerb18 said...

Steph- Tanner loves his giraffe! Thanks so much! You're amazing!

Jolley's said...

Oh I so need you to make me some of those cute beanies for my girlies! Let me know how much they are!