Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Little Sewing, and a Sale

I've been on the slow side with my sewing. I did, however, make a new purse for myself. And then I decided that I needed to do some house cleaning. So I'm having an auction on my Facebook Page, selling some of my personal - new and gently used - sewing projects. Check it out here. And here are a couple of pictures of my new bag. I picked up this super cute fabric while in Utah. I made it wider than I normally do, because I tend to over stuff my purse and it tips over.
For the inside I just used some remnant tan that matched the light colored dot on the outside fabric. I did a double layer of pockets on one side.And here is the bow. I really love this style. My favorite color is green, and I like the squareness of the bag contrasting with the femininity of the bow.

2 comments:

Angie's Chit Chatting Corner said...

I love the fabric and bag as well. We don't do FB so I can't see all the goodies, but I am sure they will sale.

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

Way cute purse, I love the colors!