Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sewing, Sewing, and more Sewing

In my last entry I mentioned a Purse party that my friends and I are putting on in November, plus the five other things and people I have to make stuff for. I'm so excited to get to sew things for specific people and not just because I liked the fabric (although that's fun too).Here is my first Andie, a standard one is $20, but I did some beaded handles on this one so it's $27. Here is my ribbon one, I haven't named it yet, but it's running about $35. It has a woven ribbon (black, white, dark blue, light blue) outside, with metal feet, stiff bottom, black cotton lining, ribbon handles and a snap closure. I really like how it turned out. This is a picture of half the fabric I have that I'm going to make purses out of. The blue/white with skulls is for a messenger bag for my oldest and dearest bestie. It was my first online order for fabric and it came within 2 business days of ordering it. The green and brown pieces I'll have enough to make two out of, and the silver/gray/yellow pieces are for one purse. All the picture for these are yet to come, because I have to put my nose to the grindstone and get them sewn together. For more inspiration and things that I and my Mom have made check our out blog, and contact us through our website.

0 comments: