Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun with the Fuzzy Babies

Some nights we get bored with TV, so we decide to let the fuzzy babies entertain us. Duke is more fun, because he can do tricks. Hubby holds food and makes him wait, and he's really patient about it. He will hold completely still, except he'll lick his chops.This is such a result of the hilarity we have with the dog. We laughed about this picture for a good five minutes. So, in turn, I thought I'd let others laugh about it.Here is Duke holding still against protests. He really doesn't like his picture taken.Desi, was just watching in on all the fun, and decided it was a good time to take a bath. I got her in mid lick. It's funny because it looks like she's sticking her tongue out at me.This is after I got her to stop licking long enough to get a non-tongue out picture. She's a little more cooperative than the dog is, but not by much.

0 comments: