Friday, August 7, 2009

Jalapenos, Flowers, Rocks - Day - 5, 6, 7

Life can happen pretty quick and harsh. The last few days for us have been pretty brutally busy, and that's why I haven't posted anything. I have been productive though, and I am posting pictures.
Here are my eight pints of jalapenos that I got canned on Monday. It was so much easier this year than it was last year. It only took a few hours, and a lot of that was waiting for huge amounts of water to boil.We were at a friends home this week and they have more interesting things to take pictures of, so I snapped away. This on is of their eccanatia plant. It was soft and vibrant.This is the extreme opposite of the last picture and that's why I chose these two. This is a short rock retaining wall that they'd built from excavating another area of their property. I liked the irregular shapes and sizes of the stone.
Now I'm off to get more stuff done. Still need to candle some eggs, finish primary stuff, sew - because I haven't even touched that this week, and maybe a few other things.

0 comments: