Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Everything - Day 4

My photography for today is the pile of projects that I have to get done, hopefully most will get done today and tomorrow. Yes the cat is in there on purpose. She just happened to be eating, and I remembered that I need to clean her litter box. My dishes are on the top of my list, but it's too embarrassing to have those forever immortalized.
Here's my list:

  • Dishes, and other general house cleaning stuff.
  • Primary Sharing Time-it's about Temples this month, so I'm pulling out the big guns (I love Temples).
  • Sewing some purses/diaper bags for a friends consignment shop opening on the 20th.
  • Dinner-something quick and easy, because we have some home teaching to do tonight.
  • Canning-I've got to clean up and label all my jalapenos, and we are going to candle the eggs today.
Hopefully today will be more productive than yesterday. So far so good, I've already been up to let the chickens out and give them scratch, fed the Hubby some awesome breakfast, and am half way through my Primary Sharing Time lesson.

0 comments: