Friday, August 14, 2009

Sewing Day - Day 14

I finally got all four bags done for the boutique opening next week in town. So if you read this and you live in Arkansas, go to Junque Boutique on Thursday August 20th, from 11-3 in Yellville, and buy some stuff. Here are the pictures of my bags. If you likes these and want one, just let me know.This one is blue and yellow plaid flannel, with a vinyl bottom and handles. The inside has a light blue cotton with two pockets, and a magnetic snap.This is green mod plaid, with a blue denim bottom and handles. Inside is a dark green cotton/poly with two pockets and a magnetic snap.This is the pink and brown one. The pink is cotton. Inside is a pink and yellow flower cotton print with two pockets and a magnetic snap.This is my favorite, and it took a lot to let it go, but its a cute purple, cream, and gray cotton print, with a ribbon accent, and a ribbon accent on the handles. Inside is a cream with small gray flower, cotton print, with two pockets, and a magnetic snap. If you love this as much as I do, I have enough to make a second one and I'll sell it to the first person to contact me (you can leave a comment, or email me).
If you are inspired by these and want something, I can make anything. If you find fabric that you must have a bag out of, I can make it.

0 comments: