Friday, June 26, 2009

Anchors Aweigh

I finally got out of my sewing slump and made my Navy bag today. With a lot of effort and extra cuts, I finally got it finished. And it turned out great!This is the front. It has two pockets (one with a flap).Here is a close up of the patches.Here is the back. It has one large pocket that goes the whole width.Here is the inside. I'm not the biggest fan of busy patterns, but it was the one I liked the most of what was available.This is my logo. It's been fun trying new ways to get it onto the products. I like this quilted kind of look.I tried a different strap style. Instead of the tradition two (one on each side), I went with a hobo type style. I made it extra wide. I got a little artsy with my picture.This last picture is of a burp cloth and full flannel receiving blanket that my mom made. It got missed from my last entry, so I thought I'd post it. If you like this comb pack it would be about $25+ because of the full flannel blanket. We have a lot of this 'I Love Grandma' fabric, so if y'all like it, send me a line and we can get one out to you.

1 comments:

Ron said...

You truly have remarkable sewing talent!

Ron