Friday, May 29, 2009

Half Way There

I finished the top of my king sized quilt yesterday. It looks awesome, considering I'm a perfectionist and there are several things that will drive me nuts for a while. But hey, my skills are improving, and that's all I can ask for. Now I have to figure out how heavy to make it (Hubby want's it winter heavy), but we'll see what I can actually fit in my machine to quilt it. I am really liking the design, and am reminded why I don't make huge quilts all the time. It's tedious, and my back is sore. Oh well, the end product is worth it for at least a few more years until I get another quilting bug. As always I'll post picture, and more as things happen.

2 comments:

Jolley's said...

woah, that is one gorgeous quilt! That must've taken SOOOOO long to make! I'm sure you're feelin' pretty proud right now! Nice work!

Woody said...

cool design..