Friday, May 15, 2009

Five Years Later

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!It's five that we truly began our lives together. This morning started with a surprise: Breakfast in Bed. Hubby made me french toast, bacon, and pineapple juice, with a side of daisy's (all favorites). I have to tell you that I'm a hard person to surprise, so this was a last minute thing for Hubby to plan. I know some women expect red roses, and chocolates, and all sorts of fancy things, but not me. I love the simple things. I'd be totally content even if we just had Ramon noodles, and cuddled on the LovSac for any anniversary celebration.

I want to put down in words my love appreciation for Hubby, he is my best friend, my confidant, my soul mate, the father of my future children, and I don' t know what I'd do without him. He is such a giving person. He is smart, and is always absorbing more information about anything that he's interested in, which is a lot of things, and then shares that wonderful knowledge with me. He has an awesome sense of humor and always keeps me laughing, especially when I need a good belly laugh. Thank you Hubby for being who you are and loving me for me. I love you dearly and am enjoying the time we get to spend together (thankfully that's forever!).

0 comments: