Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Stuff

This week I've been working on making baby stuff. I learned how to make summer dresses, because a friend of mine is due in a few weeks, and she needed summer dresses for her little girl, since her middle child was a winter baby. There is still a rag blanket to finish that I promised her several months ago. I think they turned out so cute. I also made some receiving blankets for another friend who is having a baby before the next few weeks. Here are the pictures of this weeks projects (bear with me, I've been experimenting with my photography).Cotton Floral Print, newborn size (can be made up to 12-18months), ribbon detail, and button closures. $10 and up, depending on fabric and details.Close up of the buttons. These were the first buttons and holes that I did right with my sewing machine.Cute Mod-Cotton Floral Print, newborn size (can be made up to 12-18months), ribbon detail, and snap closures. $10 and up depending on fabric and details.My artistic view of this cute dress.32 inch square Double sided Flannel and Cotton Receiving Blanket. $8 and up depending on the fabric.I did pink plaid flannel on one side, and light pink cotton on the other.32 inch square Double sided Flannel and Cotton Receiving Blanket. $8 and up depending on the fabric.
I used blue with daisy print flannel on one side, and yellow cotton on the other.

The website is still under construction. Too many things to do and not enough time to do them. You can still contact me through email if you need or want something right away. Everything right now is special order since I haven't been able to get any stock up. The pictures of the rag blanket are still to come.

0 comments: