Sunday, March 15, 2009

A New Calling

I'm so excited to announce that Hubby has been called to be the Elder's Quorum President in our ward.
I just want to tell everyone how proud I am of him, that he is worthy to hold such a calling of responsibility. As many or most of you all know what a generous, kind, and giving man he is, he will do his best and be blessed for it. I truly have a testimony of the gospel and of the Priesthood and the importance that it is in our lives. It has blessed our family and those around us, that Hubby is a worthy Priesthood holder. I know that Hubby will do awesome in his calling, and he has some awesome counselors to support him. It was also a great blessing for him to have been in the Presidency these last 9 months, and to serve with some great men, who helped teach him the ropes. It can only get better from here.

1 comments:

Jolley's said...

Brent does have just the right personality for the calling. How exciting!