Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting My Sewing Thing On.

So begins the sewing madness. Many of you know about the business my Mom and I are starting/started. Well, we are ready to take orders. I don't have a lot of pictures of stuff we make or have made, but if you ask, it can probably be done. I will post a few pictures of things that are done. You can email me for information and special orders. I will update everyone on when our website will be up and running.

My email is stephanie@hemple.net, and my Mom, Kay's is dancedreamer1@yahoo.com.Large purse with inside pockets, snap and ribbon closure. Can be used as a diaper bag. Can be made with a zipper closure. $20-$30 depending on fabrics, details and closures.
Baby Girl Summer dress. Button closure, and ribbon details. This is a newborn size, can be made up to 12 mo. Almost any fabric can be used. $10-$15 depending on materials.36inch square baby rag quilt. Each quilt is one of a kind. Any choice in fabric, but cotton's work the best. $35+ depending on the fabric.

1 comments:

Jolley's said...

ADORABLE!!! Everything looks great! I'll spread the word!