Monday, December 15, 2008

Entertainment

I know I just posted a long blog, but this will be short. Last week I was eating fruit loops for breakfast, and Hubby had Duke inside. Needless to say, he was looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, begging for his own fruit loops. I tossed him one and he caught it in the air. Silly I know, but I got totally excited and called for Hubby. He watch in amazement as I continued to toss the dog fruit loops and he continued to catch them in the air. Now, every time we give the dog a treat (people food) we have to toss it for him so he'll catch it in the air. That's our free entertainment now. Dogs are fun sometimes.

1 comments:

The Jordan's said...

Yeah they are! We have a bloodhound, and it is a lot of fun to watch her play and run around. And you'll find out it's that way with kids!